MOGAMI W2368 - High Quality Unbalanced Lavalier Mic Cable
- Mogami W2368 Cable
- One - Conductor
- 0.039" AWG
- Tensile Strength and Long Flex Life
- Great For Lavalier Microphones!
Our price: $0.42 per foot
Mogami Unbalanced Lavalier Mic Cable
The Mogami 2368 is a miniature unbalanced cable designed with the mechanical and tensile strength, as well as long flex life, for lavalier microphones and similar applications. The cable is constructed with served spiral shield.The cable design is an economical unbalanced cables which maintain necessary mechanical strength (tensile strength and long flex life) and flexibility for a microphone cable.
MOGAMI W2368 Specs
Part No.: W2368
- No. of Conductors: 1
- Awg: 0.039"
- Overall Diameter: 0.079"
- Jacket: Flexible PVC
- Capacitance at 1kHz - 107 pF/Ft
- DC Resistance, Shield - 0.031 W/Ft
- Details: 16 / 0,08 A <T1000D * 1>
- Section (mm²): 0.08mm² (28 AWG)
- Insulation Diameter: Ø 1mm (0.039 ")
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Color: white
- Diameter: Ø 2mm (0.079 ")
- Materials: soft PVC
- Resistance at 20 ° C: 0.10Ω / m (0.031Ω / Ft)
- Insulation resistance: 100000 MQ × m Min. to DC 125V, 20 ° C
- Tensile Strength: 206N
- Temperature range: -20 ° to + 70 ° C
- Package Weight:
- Box Dimensions: